Thursday, July 1, 2010

Re-Evaluate.

We'll keep this short and sweet since it's been so long, I'd much rather ease back into things... but today is July 1st, which means half way through the year 2010! Now, I got up and ran this morning before realizing this, but I am hoping it is a good sign of what is to come the second half of the year (not that I'm complaining about the first half!)

It is time to re-evaluate and follow up as well as check on some of my new year's resolution. Now if I were say, an organized person, I'd have this written out in a place that is easy to find. And while I'm sure it is written out, I am also aware that through the moving and my less of an organized more of a mess home currently, that finding this might be impossible at such time. We'll just leave it at one key thought that I feel today: lighter. Things are brighter. More hopeful. Lemon water tastes better, fresh air sweeter and things are on the up and up. Today shall be a good day.


Picture of the day: stretching beneath the shade of three amazingly large trees in my front yard.



Till next time! [Tomorrow!]

1 comment:

  1. We're back in the blog world. Go us! I'm going to try to keep up with it. Let's do this together!

    ReplyDelete