Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lets Rock n Roll

These are a few of my favorite things...


trains (I can see them from where I am sitting at a downtown coffee shop)
coffee (esp organic and fair trade!)
local coffee shops
parks
walks
swinging
bonfires
art
music (diggin the relaxing sultry music playing here)
procrastinating.


Can procrastinating be on this list? Not sure. But I am a pro. Hardest class of my college life, and I am no where near ready for the test! Working in about an hour for 3 hours, then class, then test! Why did I decide last night that One Tree Hill and Gossip Girls was more important than studying for this test? Ah, life. And choices. I need to work on that actually:: making better choices. And what better time than the present, right? Ok, I'll start with my first better decision and get off the computer and study study study.

Side note: I also joined the 20 something bloggers so if you're stopping by, hello! Give me a little break if my blog is pretty bare as of now, I'll work on it!

Always, love.

1 comment:

  1. Love your list, especially free trade coffee!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am so pleased you enjoyed my photography. I use a Nikon D80.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete